Who is the Walmart beauty shopper? She's thrifty, she's social, but above all, she loves to discover and try! In our infographic, we look at how women shop for beauty specifically at Walmart.
5 Things You Should Know About How Women Shop For Beauty At Walmart
1. 78% agree that her main shopping goal is to save as much money as possible
2. 75% say price is more important than brand name
3. She uses her mobile phone to get more information while shopping in-store
4. Personal recommendations influence her decision to try and buy new products
5. 35% also shop for hair and skin care at drug stores, 31% visit specialty retailers (Ulta, Sephora), 24% buy cosmetics products at grocery stores
Want to know more about how women shop for beauty today? Download our whitepaper
"Unmasking the Beauty Consumer" now!
Want to know how Women's Marketing can help you? Contact us today to learn how we can help your brand reach women when and where they're looking for your products?