Whether they're online or in-store, consumers are more informed about the products they're buying than ever before and their expectations for a seamless experience have never been higher. Although this is true among all demographics, there are sharp differences in how Millennials, Gen X'ers, and Baby Boomers conduct research and how they want to be courted by brands. In our infographic, we look at the many ways brands can reach today's connected consumer.
5 Ways Brands Can Reach Connected Consumers on Mobile
1. Consumers across all demographics want a seamless omnichannel experience
2. 64% of consumers say they like personalized product recommendations
3. 47% get annoyed when prices are different online than in-store and when they are, 43% believe they've been cheated out of a better price
4. Millennials are more open to stores that incorporate technology into the buying expereince
5. Most consumers still prefer to shop in-store, 66% say they want to touch/feel products before buying