Today, women are taking a 360° view of anti-aging. They're not simply applying the latest miracle cream, there's a widespread awareness of the lifestyle factors that affect their skin's appearance and taking an "inside-out" approach to prevention and repair. In our infographic, we explore the trends in anti-aging skin care and look for opportunities for forward-thinking beauty brands.
5 Things Women Want in Anti-Aging Skin Care
1. 73% of all women use skin care products and 1-in-5 use anti-aging skin care
2. 67% of women buy mostly mass brands, 19% purchase prestige brands
3. 24% of women with household incomes over $75K invest in anti-aging products
4. Premium skin care shoppers are more influenced by digital marketing
5. 17% of women have taken a nutritional supplement designed to enhance beauty and reverse the effects of aging