As recently as 2013, less than two-thirds of U.S. mothers had smartphones, but today nine-in-ten own one and it’s quickly becoming the way she connects to the world. As digital use among mothers evolves, it’s essential that marketers understand how mobile fits into their lives. In our infographic, we share research into how moms are using mobile and why marketers must take a moble-first approach to reach them.
5 Facts About Mothers' Mobile Use
1. More than half of all moms say the smartphone is their primary digital device
2. Moms spend more time on digital than with any other media
3. When they're seeking information, the internet is their first stop. Make sure your site is optimized for mobile and develop a smart keyword strategy
4. Social media is an important tool for connecting to friends and family, but moms also follow brands to learn about new products and get access to coupons and special deals
5. YouTube is a source of fun and inspiration! 66% watch entertainment content, 62% use YouTube to learn something new, 51% watch with their children, and 49% get inspiration and ideas
Let us take your brand to the next level. Contact Women's Marketing to learn about our suite of marketing services designed to introduce your brand to the consumers who matter most.