Consumers are feeling cautiously optimistic about the economy and analysts believe that their positive sentiment will translate into an opportunity for retailers this 2017 holiday season. Consumers are now digital-first shoppers, so it’s essential that marketers have a seamless omnichannel strategy in place. And don’t forget Amazon! Almost 70% of consumers say they plan to shop the site this holiday season. In our infographic, you'll learn how consumers are expected to shop, when they’ll start shopping, and where they’ll be looking for that perfect gift!
Holiday Hot List: Where, When and How Consumers Will Be Shopping During The 2017 Holiday Season
1. 86% of consumers plan to shop online during the holiday season and 68% of consumers will shop on Amazon
2. Clothing and footwear tops shopper's gift lists, followed by gift cards, food and beverage, and toys and games
3. Americans plan to spend approximately $600 on gifts and and additional $200 on other holiday items
4. 36% of Americans begin their shopping before Thanksgiving
5. 45% of Millennials look at social media for gift inspiration
Do you have a retail holiday marketing strategy in place? To learn more about creating an effective holiday marketing plan, contact Women's Marketing today.