Feeling a little sleepy? You’re not alone. Only about half of Millennials and Gen X’ers say they get enough sleep. With life busier than ever before and technology creating an always-on culture, fewer Americans are getting the recommended seven-to-ten hours of sleep per night. But at what cost? Studies point to a direct relationship between getting adequate sleep and physical and mental health. As consumers wake up to the fact that there may be long-term health risks associated with irregular sleep patterns, the market for innovative products and services that promote healthy sleep will grow.
Opportunities To Talk to Consumers About Sleep
1. Younger consumers are searching YouTube for videos that help them relax and sleep
2. Start the conversation on social media about the consequences of not getting enough sleep
3. Create content that offers time saving tips so consumers can spend more time resting and less time worring about all the things they have to do
4. Offer tips for getting a better night's sleep
5. Develop products that help consumers sleep better or promote the sleep-enhancing benefits of current products
Learn how Women's Marketing can help your brand create a marketing strategy that address the needs of today's consumer. Our suite of marketing services includes SEO, SEM, social, digital, and more.