More than half of American adults over the age of 18 drink coffee every day, but they're not settling for just any cup of Joe! As we enter what's being called the "Third Wave of Coffee," consumers are more conscious of the origin of the beans, fair trade, and craft brewing methods. In our infographic, we take a light and sweet look at the history of coffee and trends in the food and beverage industry.
5 Statistics About Coffee Consumption in the U.S. That You Need to Know | WMI
1. 100 million people in the U.S. drink coffee beverages daily
2. $18 billion is spent annually on coffee in the U.S.
3. the average coffee drinker consumes 3.1 cups daily
4. 68% of coffee drinkers consume a cup within their first hour of waking
5. 24% of coffee drinkers enjoy 13+ cups of coffee per week
Contact Women's Marketing today to learn more about consumer behavior in your industry and discover how our deep insights can help your brand develop a smarter marketing strategy.