WIth its limitless selection of products, reputation for competitive pricing, and plethora of product reviews, Amazon has become the shopping destination of choice for many Americans. And, for those with Amazon Prime memberships, free two-day shipping adds another hard-to-beat benefit. This holiday season, 94% of consumers say they plan to shop the site for holiday gifts and almost 43% say they will buy most of their gifts on Amazon. Discover why Amazon has become the premier e-commerce shopping site this holiday season and beyond.
Women's Marketing understands how the path-to-purchase has shifted. As the leading marketing services firm for emerging and high growth brands, we have deep insights into how women are shopping online and at retail. Contact us to learn how we can help your brand reach the right consumer at the right time.
5 Things You Need to Know About How Consumers Are Shopping on Amazon
1. 78% of e-commerce consumers say they "often" or "always" check Amazon even if they've found the product elsewhere to compare prices and read reviews
2. 50% of mobile shoppers try Amazon first, even before search engines
3. 70% of consumers check products they found on Amazon against other e-commerce sites to ensure they're getting the best price
4. When shoppers have a gift in mind, 59% start their search on Amazon
5. When consumers are searching for a gift, but don't have an idea in mind, 49% begin their search on Amazon
Want to discover how to market a product on Amazon? Contact us to learn about our suite of Amazon marketing services.